Your privacy is important to us. This policy is to inform you how LA VIDATM manages Personal Data, which is subject to the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act (No. 26 of 2012). Please take a moment to read this Data Protection Policy so that you know and understand the purposes for which we collect, use and disclose your personal Data.
Examples of such Personal Data you may provide to us include your name, NRIC, passport or other identification number, telephone numbers, mailing address, email address and any other information relating to any individuals which you have provided us in any forms you may have submitted to us, or via other forms of interaction with you.
This Data Protection policy supplements but does not supersede nor replace any other consent that you may have previously provided to us nor does it affect any rights that we may have at law in connection with the collection, use and/or disclosure of your Personal Data. We may from time to time update this Data Protection Policy, updates will be published on our website.
1. Personal Data
In this Data Protection Policy, “Personal Data” refers to any data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified (a) from that data; or (b) from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access, including data in our records as may be updated from time to time.
(a) Your name, NRIC, passport or other identification number, telephone number(s), mailing address, email address and any other information relating to you which you have provided us in any forms you may have submitted to us, or in other forms of interaction with you;
(b) Information about your use of LA VIDATM’s website and services, including cookies, IP address, policy and claims history information;
(c) Your photos;
(d) Information relating to payments, such as your bank account number or credit card information
2. Collection of Personal Data
Generally, LA VIDATM collect your Personal Data in the following ways;
- When you submit a registration form or other forms relating to any of our products and services;
- When you interact with any of our employees (including customer service officers);
- When you respond to our initiatives or promotions;
- When you respond to our request for additional Personal Data;
- When you ask to be included in an email or other mailing list;
- When you submit your Personal Data to us for any other reason.
3. Purposes for the Collection, Use, Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Generally, LA VIDATM collect, use, disclose and/or retain your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Communicating with you on your enquires, and/or sending you marketing, advertising and promotional information and materials relating to events; productions
- To process payment for your services rendered or any other purchases;
- To keep you updated on our events and;
- Any other purposes that we notify you of at the time of obtaining your consent
4. Marketing/ Optional Purposes
(a) From time to time, we may contact you via mail, electronic mail, telephone (call or SMS Text), facsimile or social media platforms, to inform you about our membership benefits, services and events that we think may be interest to you.
(b) You can let us know at any time if you no longer wish to receive marketing materials (by informing us through the unsubscribe options or email email@example.com and will remove your details from our direct marketing database.
(c) Please note that we may still send you non-marketing message such as surveys, customer-service notices and other service related notices.
5. Disclosure of your Personal Data
Personal Data will be protected and kept confidential but, subject to the provisions of any applicable law, may be disclosed for the purposes listed above (where applicable) to the following parties:
- Relevant government regulators, statutory boards or authorities or law enforcement agencies to comply with any laws, rules, guidelines and regulations or schemes imposed by any government authority;
- Third partly reward, loyalty, privileges and co-branded programme providers;
- Business partners that provides any membership services and benefits; and
- Any other person in connection with the purposes set forth above.
- We may collect or analyse anonymised information from which individuals cannot be identified (“Aggregate Information”), such as number of users and their frequency of use, the number of page views (or page impressions) that occur on our websites and common entry and exit points into our websites.
- We make use of “cookies” to store and track Aggregate Information about you when you enter our website(s). Such cookies are used to track information such as the number of users and their frequency of use, profiles of users and their online preferences.
- Such Aggregate Information collected may be used to assist us in analysing the usage of our website(s) so as to improve your online experience with us.
- Should you wish to disable the cookies associated with these technologies you may do so by changing the setting on your browser. However, please note that this may affect the functionality of the websites(s).
7. Third-Party Sites
- Our Website(s) may contain links to other websites operated by third parties independent of the organization. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such website(s) operated by third parties even though it is linked to our websites(s).
- We encourage you to learn about the privacy policies of such third-party website(s) by checking the policy of each site you visit and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
8. Protection of your Personal Data
- We maintain appropriate security safeguards and practices to protect your Personal Data unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification disposal or similar risks, in accordance with applicable laws.
9. Accuracy of your Personal Data
- We take all reasonable measure to ensure that your Personal Data remains accurate, complete and up-to-date.
- You may also keep us informed when there are any updates to your Personal Data by contacting us directly.
10. Withdrawal of Consent
- If you wish to withdraw your consent to any use or disclosure of your Personal Data as set out in this Personal Data Protection Policy, you may contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that if you withdraw your consent to any or all use or disclosure of your Personal Data, depending on the nature of your request, we may no longer be in a position to continue to provide membership benefits and services to you.
11. Access and Correction of your Personal Data
- You may request access to or make corrections to your Personal Data records, but the organization has the right to charge a reasonable fee for processing your request.
- Please submit your request to our Data Protection Officer via email at email@example.com.
12. Retention Limitation
- The Commission shall cease retention of personal data or remove the means by which the personal data can be associate with particular individuals when it is no longer necessary for any business or legal purposes.
13. Contacting Us
(a) If you have any questions or complaints relating to the use or disclosure of your Personal
Data, or if you wish to know more about our data protection policies and practices, please contact our Data Protection Officer via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are open daily (11am – 9pm)
Call Us (65) 63843218